Millet Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Millet Productions

The home of millet productions

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Tails2000 forums  The staff  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RIP Houdini.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ConureMaster
Admin
ConureMaster

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-26

RIP Houdini. Empty
PostSubject: RIP Houdini.   RIP Houdini. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:45 am

My best friend.. my favorite bird, has passed away.
he has been through so much... he has died of old age. I have decided to put together a little biography of him.

I first found him at a petco. this was the beginning of a friendship that would make my life so much better.
he was sitting on a perch alone. all the other budgerigars (parakeets) were ignoring him. (seemed alot like me at the time) I decided that I wanted him. I got my mom to buy him for me. he was a jerk at first. he bit me and my mom really hard and we could never get him tame. we got another bird about a month later, and named her mary. she was a very sweet bird. not much happened out of the ordinary, until about a month later. Houdini and Mary formed an extremely close bond. they never fought. one day, mary died from a sickness. after that, we finally got him tamed. he was now my best friend. we then introduced another new member to the flock, Angel. She was mean to him at first, but they soon became very close to each other.
one day, houdini got out of his cage and flew out an open window! I was sure this was the end, because no budgerigar ever comes back normally after flying away, but 3 days later, he was in my backyard. I knew then that he was a houdini. (his name was Budgie at first) we then got skittles and mary jr. Houdini became extremely ill afterwards. he almost died from it. but he pushed on. he never gave in. we then got Cookie and Cupcake the cockatiels. they were immediately accepted by houdini. finally, Ringo The Ringneck parakeet came in. he once actually attacked Houdini, and once again, he almost died. it was a miracle that he survived yet AGAIN. we then got Sunset, a very sweet disabled sun conure. this was when houdini became the leader of a flock. and finally, he passed away due to old age... I never saw it coming. I'm gonna miss him..

R.I.P. Houdini Budgerigar, 2004-2008.
Back to top Go down
https://mphq.aforumfree.com
Tails2000
Admin
Tails2000

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-09

RIP Houdini. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Houdini.   RIP Houdini. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:52 am

Sad Sad
Back to top Go down